Remote, DC, Boston, or New York (Hybrid work schedule)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications and advocacy agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech and wellness to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, and we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
The PMO team is hiring for a Project Manager, Data Science. The PM, Data Science is responsible for the ongoing management of research projects for JPA clients and prospects. This role interfaces with JPA clients, account teams, creative team, JPAFA and other teams as required.
- Develops and maintains all required Data Science project documents including:
- Project Management Plan
- Design documents
- Survey plans
- Research results
- Budgets and resource management plans.
- Creates and publishes bi-weekly status report for each task order or account, including activities, accomplishments, issues and action to resolve issues.
- Leads daily or weekly stand up calls for R&I team
- Grooms research backlog.
- Leads project status and other meetings as necessary.
- Manages the project schedule via the use of JPA Project management Office (PMO) tools and templates.
- Ensures there are quality and well-maintained project schedules, baselines and estimates to complete program/project and report variances.
- Manages and reports account/task order budget variances as needed, no less frequently than bi-weekly.
- As needed, creates a Statements of Work (SOW) and Requests for Proposal (RFP).
- Manages third parties contracted to partner with or subcontract to JPA for research work, including their budget, labor and deliverables on all project documents as needed.
- Creates and/or maintains SharePoint project site/subfolder for each project
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience and significant hands-on Program and Project Management experience from project initiation to implementation using formal project management methodologies and processes.
- 5+ years’ experience and significant experience in technology management, analysis, and administration.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders with evidence of willingness and ability to express and protect departmental interests.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project Office Professional and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration software
More About JPA Health
JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, a robust learning and development program for all employees, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.