Full Time; Washington, DC – Remote during COVID-19 restrictions
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
JPA is currently searching for a bright and ambitious Assistant Account Executive that is interested in working in our D.C. office location. The successful candidate will marry healthcare/life science traditional PR/advocacy and creative agency experience, be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up their sleeves, and working to develop new business opportunities, craft client proposals and develop pitches, and serve as task lead on a range of communications campaigns.
- Support day-to-day digital work on various health communications projects, which may include: managing social accounts, implementing website edits, coordinating with account teams to share engagement opportunities, processing expenses, etc.
- Draft creative social media content that conveys client messages and utilizes channel-specific best practices
- Manage, produce reports and provide analysis on digital campaigns performance (paid & organic)
- Liaise and collaborate with account teams and external advertising partners
- Monitor social media for client mentions, trends and opportunities for engagement
- At least one year of PR agency or equivalent (working in health sector is a plus)
- Experience managing social media for professional organizations
- Passion for staying current on the latest social technology, functionality, integrations, and news
- Strong familiarity of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat (familiarity with digital advertising platforms is a plus)
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, to support accurate data entry and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility, and professional manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Internship or relevant experience
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.