Washington, DC (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger. Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
A successful candidate for this role will be a dependable team player with initiative, a strong work ethic, passion for client satisfaction, good judgment, and a positive attitude to help create a productive and enjoyable work environment.
- Support day-to-day account work on various health communications, marketing, and advocacy projects, which may include: maintaining media database, coordinating events, managing travel logistics, coordinating timelines, drafting results reports, etc.
- Material development, including drafting a wide range of written materials, including memos, blogs, newsletters and reports
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage and other relevant communications, marketing, and advocacy vehicles for clients
- Office administrative support, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Prior agency or internship experience: (0 – 1 years)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Be detail oriented, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess a passion for healthcare communications
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.