(Full Time; Washington, D.C. and Boston, MA)
We seek an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with agency experience, proven media relations skills, pharma/biotech experience and strong writing ability. Applicant should be detail oriented, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess experience in the healthcare sector. The position also requires effective time management and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Ability and experience to play a significant, independent implementation role in client work.
- Conduct media relations campaigns.
- Skilled in client service.
- Have a working knowledge of other account teams and demonstrate the ability to conceptualize program strategies, elements and implementation tactics.
- Consistently identify and pursue opportunities for enhancing involvement and contribution to the account, team and agency.
- Manage implementation of events, such as internal conferences, advocacy meetings and/or briefings, etc.
- 2-4 years of communications experience.
- Healthcare experience.
- Exemplify solid teamwork capabilities.
- Communications experience with proven media relations skills and strong writing ability.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of the changing healthcare environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Some travel may be required for this position.