Full Time; Washington, DC – Remote during COVID-19 restrictions
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel!
JPA is hiring an Account Supervisor to join our growing Research and Insights team. The Account Supervisor will manage existing government Research and Insights clients as well as productizing research approaches for other JPA clients. The Account Supervisor should have experience managing client relationships, understanding client needs and presenting research data to improve their communications efforts. Candidates should also have experience with social and traditional media.
- Manage the execution and design of research projects including survey research, focus groups and JPA’s Gretel research (our Social Network Analysis tool)
- Develop analysis and recommendations based on the research
- Act as a liaison between client, outside vendors and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (i.e., media, advocates, medical experts, other interest groups)
- Demonstrate sound financial management, ensuring profitability of programs and projects, minimizing write-offs and account over-servicing, aiding collection of receivables and ensuring team billability/revenue targets are met
- Occasionally supervise junior staff on various account projects and activities
- 4 – 6 years of research experience, ideally in the public relations/communications
- Healthcare communications experience (pharma/biotech, oncology, rare disease experience a
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Social Network Analysis as well as experience with NodeXL
- Knowledge of media trends analytics platforms such as Cision and Meltwater preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both
independently and as a team
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Required)
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.