Contracts Manager (Full-time)
Washington, DC (Hybrid Work Schedule)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications, and advocacy agency for clients exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. Some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, clients, and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
JPA is seeking a Contracts Manager to support our agency in managing new and existing contracts. A majority of the workload will be focused on our Federal Government contracts, which constitute <10% of our total revenue, while also managing our more complex commercial clients. As the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that JPA complies with all client contracts, includingdeliverables schedules, and adhering to the terms of the agreements. The Contracts Manager mustbe highly motivated and possess keen attention to detail.
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of contracts funded by Federal health agencies, including Federal contracts where JPA is a subcontractor to a prime contractor.
- Work closely with and provide support to various internal departments including Finance, Operations, Legal, and the Practice Teams in the capture, response, and delivery of Federal contracts.
- Lead Federal report submission and compliance for the agency (e.g. FFATA, ESRs, SCRs, GSA, SAM.gov).
- Maintain working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the OMB Uniform Guidance, and other agency-specific guidelines, including news, trends, and potential changes, to keep agency stakeholders apprised of their impact, including development of related internal guidance and training.
- Provide oversight and recommendations regarding subcontract award and administration in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and contract requirements.
- Inform best practices for contract procurement structures, policies, and procedures.
- Review and negotiate agreements including but not limited to NDAs, Teaming Agreements, Grants, Contracts, and Subcontract agreements.
- Advise at all levels regarding complex contract performance terms and conditions and recommend best practices to advance JPA’s mission and ensure contract compliance.
- Perform reviews of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and contractual documents to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, JPA capabilities, and solicitation requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of Federal governmentcontracts and their negotiation, implementation, and management, including agency- and GAO-level protests.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of experience in federal government and commercial contracts administration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of government contracts management/procurement processes and procedures, including the FAR, SBA, OMB Uniform Guidance, and other Federal agency-specific guidelines.
- Familiarity with GSA schedules and IDIQ/BPA contract vehicles.
- Experience reviewing and negotiating several types of agreements, including Teaming Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements, Letters of Commitment, and Subcontracts with contract teaming partners/firms, among others.
- Knowledge of standard government contract compliance reviews and audits.
- Experience accessing various Federal government reporting systems including SAM, ESRs, etc., and Federal government procurement portals/platforms, such as GovWin, FedBizOps, Gov Tribe, and CPARS, among others.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Contracts Management Systems (Deltek Workbook a huge plus).
- Experience with the SAMHSA IDIQ, NIH PICS, and the CDC Health Communications and Marketing Support BPA preferred.
JPA Health is a great place to work!
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever, and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, New York, NY, and London England, JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.