JPA Health is a diverse, fully integrated marketing, communications, and advocacy agency for clients ranging from emerging biotechs to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier.
JPA Health is seeking a experienced Director of Project Management to lead and shape all aspects of project management across the agency’s verticals. . The successful candidate will be a strategic, tenacious, and collaborative leader who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization. This person has a natural strength to plan and deliver business value through strategic initiatives focused on process /workflow design, establishment, and implementation. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in developing others and can actively project manage while helping to build out a broader project management office (PMO) and team at a high growth firm.
Responsibilities encompass strategic problem-solving and implementing appropriate project management methodologies and best practices across the agency.
- Build out project management processes and associated documentation
- JPA provides a variety of services (Marketing, Communications, website development, digital marketing), and each has a unique project management requirement. We are looking for someone to understand these unique requirements and build a standard approach to project management across all these services using proven experience and project management best practices
- Matrixed management and mentoring of 10+ people providing PM functions today to ensure standard project managed processes are being followed.
- Support and train individual contributors across the agency within established processes and best practices.
Build out of technology to support project management process
- Lead and project manage the implement of new Deltek Workbook modules including training and adoption across the JPA team
- Partner with Finance to develop and operationalize the KPIs and reporting for budget management
- You will take an active role as the lead project manager at JPA
- You will project manage internal JPA projects (e.g., IT systems migrations, office related items) as an integral part of our organizational change management process
- You will project manage external / client facing projects for large and complex projects across our different practice groups
- Professional project management certifications (PMP, Six Sigma, CPM, CSM, etc.) strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience, and 2 years of PMO leadership experience, with strong execution, innovation, and process improvement within an agency.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Apply a detailed and analytical view in evaluating challenges and applies a collaborative approach to solving them.
- Must be someone who leads by example and sets the bar high, someone who is hands-on, leads by example, can do the work as well as coach and manage others.
- Embody agency values: Collaboration, Communication, Compassion, Creativity and Curiosity.
More About JPA Health
JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.