Executive Assistant (Full-time)
Washington DC (In Office)
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications, and advocacy agency for clients exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. Some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, clients, and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. We push ourselves to think bigger, be better and do more.
Check out our sizzle reel: https://jpa.com/#sizzle
JPA is seeking a tech-savvy, highly organized, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to join our team. In this critical in-person role, you will serve as our ambassador of first impressions and provide concierge level support to our leadership team ensuing the office runs seamlessly. The ideal candidate for this role thrives on organization, has a passion for details, and loves engaging with people.
The Executive Assistant maintains a welcoming front desk presence five days a week, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. You will function in these capacities:
- Provide support to the leadership team in preparing for internal meetings, including taking comprehensive meeting notes and distributing action items among participants.
- Manage online subscriptions and resources, keeping our digital assets up-to-date.
- Provide invaluable assistance with Board of Directors’ requests when needed.
All Staff Support:
- Act as a problem solver, directing staff to the best resources to address various issues.
- Handle travel arrangements, adhering to protocols and client contracts for hotel, flight, and train bookings.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls, efficiently managing office voicemail and general mailboxes.
- Be the liaison with office landlords for any maintenance requests, ensuring a comfortable and well-functioning workspace.
- Manage the maintenance of a well-organized, functional, and pleasant office space while supporting essential administrative tasks for the company, including offices suppliers, kitchen space (coffee, snacks), etc.
- Serve as the primary contact with building management, HVAC, etc.
- Keep office spaces tidy, including whiteboards and conference rooms.
- Manage audiovisual equipment daily, running updates and troubleshooting as needed.
- Support shipping and mail needs efficiently.
Support Fun & Wellness:
- Assist and help organize special events at all four office locations of the agency, encompassing milestones, holiday parties, and other social gatherings.
- Warmly greet all individuals entering our premises, creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- Be the creative eye behind our social media presence by capturing captivating pictures at various events for JPA’s social media platforms.
- Uphold brand consistency by maintaining uniformity in fonts, signatures, templates, and office signage, representing our professional identity.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint with a willingness to learn new software tools
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills and to effectively communicate whether to a group or one on one.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving with strong problem-solving capability.
- Ability to learn processes quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to understand and communicate organizational strategy effectively.
- Ability to be self-motivated and results-focused, actively seeking opportunities and proposing solutions.
More About JPA Health
JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.