Office Manager (Full-time)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications, and advocacy agency working exclusively within the health space. We support clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, clients, and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think BIGGER.
JPA is seeking an Office Manager with 3 years minimum of experience. The office manager is our ambassador of first impressions, a culture ambassador, and a people person. This role is an essential member of the operation team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who values customer service, is comfortable interacting with employees at every level and within departments and has stellar organization skills. Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Execute day to day operations of the office by ensuring the following is completed:
- Conference room scheduling, weekly meetings, report generation, inventory assessment, employee systems training
- Manage and support the day-to-day relationship between the agency and its outsourced IT vendor
- Assist in office tasks such as purchasing office supplies, making sure the office space is presentable, and coordinating with building management.
- Build and manage external vendor relationships.
- Manage and train staff on the systems including video conferences, teleconferences, and phone systems
- Keep office assets, agency subscriptions, and other internal information up to date and distributed on an as-needed basis.
- Enhance processes and workflow by taking initiative to build action plans to increase the efficiency of the office.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Adept problem solver with innate resourcefulness and solution orientation; ability to prioritize and change direction when needed
- Participate in Ad-hoc projects and perform other office, administrative and event related duties as assigned.
- Experienced. You have three or more years of previous experience in high level administrative support.
- People oriented. You are comfortable working with others and interacting with high levels of management.
- Tech-savvy. You are proficient with Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Very strong organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
- Compassion, energy, and enthusiasm as a team player.
- Solid work ethic, discreetness, and ability to handle confidential information.
- Multitasker. You have the ability to juggle a variety of demanding responsibilities throughout the day and understand how to prioritize these demands.
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.