Washington, DC (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions).
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel!
JPA is seeking a Paid Media Coordinator with one year of agency experience, who is a dependable team player and thrives on creativity and attention to detail. A strong candidate for the position will have a passion for staying up to date on the rapidly evolving digital world, demonstrate good judgment and embody a positive attitude. This position serves as a pathway to Account Executive, Paid Media.
• Support day-to-day paid media work on various health communications campaigns, which may include: campaign set up, performance monitoring, in-platform optimizations, budget pacing, processing expenses, etc.
• Play a role in the creation of digital marketing plans, including developing audiences and goals
• Set up, monitor, and provide optimization recommendations for paid media campaigns across digital platforms
• Develop campaign performance reports and provide insights on trends and learnings
• Liaise and collaborate with account teams and external advertising partners
• Communicate digital best practices and work with internal teams to produce ad copy and visual assets
• At least one year of PR agency or equivalent (working in health sector is a plus)
• Relevant experience in marketing, advertising, communications or digital media
• Passion for staying current on the latest marketing technology, functionality, integrations and news
• Strong familiarity with digital advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, YouTube and Snapchat
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, to support accurate data entry and analysis skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Internship or relevant experience
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.