Boston, MA or Washington, DC
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger. Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
JPA is hiring a Research Manager to join our growing Research and Insights team. The Research Manager will manage stakeholder and patient journey mappings. This position will both manage mapping projects and develop strategic insights to guide patient advocate and healthcare provider engagement. The Research Manager will coordinate with Research & Insights team colleagues who manage both our Gretel (our Social Network Analysis tool) and traditional research (qualitative and quantitative).
The Research Manager should have experience in healthcare stakeholder mapping (individual and organizational), focused on both patient advocacy groups and professional organizations as well as developing patient journey maps to assist patient communications and/or patient marketing. Candidates should also have experience developing actionable insights guiding engagement strategies and managing complex projects.
A successful candidate for this role will be a dependable team player with initiative, a strong work ethic, passion for client satisfaction, good judgment, and a positive attitude to help create a productive and enjoyable work environment.
- Manage the execution and design of stakeholder mappings.
- Creation of patient journey maps including the integration of qualitive and quantitative research.
- Development of analysis and recommendations based on the research.
- Act as a liaison between client, outside vendors and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (i.e., media, patient advocates, medical experts, other interest groups).
- Demonstrate sound financial management, ensuring profitability of programs and projects, minimizing write-offs and account over-servicing, aiding collection of receivables and ensuring team billability/revenue targets are met.
- Supervise junior staff on various account projects and activities.
- 5 – 7 years of experience, including significant experience managing research/analytics projects, in the public relations/marketing/communications industry.
- Healthcare communications (pharma/biotech, oncology, rare disease) and/or patient advocacy experience preferred.
- Commitment to assure that historically underrepresented groups are included in all research
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility, and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Required).
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Boston MA, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.