Research Analyst (Full Time)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger. Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
JPA is hiring an Analyst to join our research & insights team. The Analyst should have working knowledge of Social Network Analysis (SNA) and be able to develop and generate reports both analyzing the impact of campaign activities and developing insights to inform both targeting and strategic recommendations.
A successful candidate for this role will be a dependable team player with initiative, a strong work ethic, passion for client satisfaction, good judgment, and a positive attitude to help create a productive and enjoyable work environment.
- Leverage existing proprietary analytics tools (such as our GRETEL influencer analysis platform) to identify audiences, influencers and messages resonating with audiences on social media.
- Aggregate datasets to generate reports with actionable insights for internal account teams.
- Generate ongoing reports measuring impact of communications programs and messages within key healthcare audiences.
- Assist in the development of measurement frameworks and report templates.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Comfortable analyzing/aggregating and deriving insight from large social media datasets
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Social Network Analysis as well as experience with NodeXL preferred.
- Knowledge of media trends analytics platforms such as Cision and Meltwater preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Be detail oriented, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess a passion for healthcare communications
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC and Boston MA, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.