Senior Art Director (Full-time)
Washington, DC; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Remote (Hybrid Work Schedule)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, and we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
JPA is hiring a Senior Art Director with agency experience to join our growing creative team of multidisciplinary designers. The Senior Art Director is expected to have a keen artistic eye and a sense of leadership in a team environment to produce and oversee digital, print creative solutions and promotional materials to address our communication and marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing projects in marketing and communication; from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the look and feel of a campaign with creative solutions in partnership with a writer. The Art Director has a hand in managing all aspects of a project from concept development to finished production delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Lead a creative team in a collaborative process and delegate work
- Refine images, typography and layouts
- Generate conceptional unique ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with writers, account and project management to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Strong quality control skills and attention to visual details
- Ability to lead a collaborative team and meet deadlines
- BA degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Online portfolio and/or work samples
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever, and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, New York, NY, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.