Senior Designer (Full-time)
Washington DC, Boston, New York City (Hybrid Work Schedule)
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications, and advocacy agency for clients ranging from emerging biotechs to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, clients, and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. We push ourselves to think bigger, be better and do more.
Check out our sizzle reel: https://jpa.com/#sizzle
JPA is seeking a Senior Designer with a passion for creativity and clarity in information communication. This role will primarily be focused on developing client and internal materials that engage, and inform. This role supports all design needs for the agency including, but not limited to, presentations and print collateral materials. In this position, the designer will be tasked with making presentations look dynamic and clear. Put another way, we’re looking for a PowerPoint genius The ideal candidate for the role is adept at visual storytelling with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Work within a creative team and collaborate actively with our creative directors, art directors and digital team to produce customized presentations, from conception to completion. Creating everything from internal communications to B2B Marketing collateral, to bespoke pitch decks –utilizing industry leading design thinking and techniques to ensure our aesthetic output is top-notch
- Creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations
- Design, edit and produce InDesign, PowerPoint and Word Graphics presentations and templates; cross platforms (MAC/PC)
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standards
- Create clear data visualizations and infographics;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Ability to manage multiple stake holders and projects
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant work experience
- Related work experience in business development, marketing or internal communications
- Previous experience working in a professional services organization
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; specializing in page layout, conceptual work
- Strong storytelling skills, with the ability to take a structure and creative assets and turn them into a compelling deck
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
More About JPA Health
JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.