(Remote during COVID-19 restrictions/Open to Remote Applicants)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
The successful candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up their sleeves and working to contribute to the creative process. They should have in-depth knowledge of interactive design with strong conceptual thinking as well as a portfolio that shows a healthy design background. This position requires a candidate confident is in a range of mediums including interactive UI, Wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, social, brand identity, and print materials. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support art/creative directors. Demonstrate the ability to take direction and develop conceptual designs, both independently and as part of the team.
• Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines
• Generate conceptional unique ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Ability to shift between traditional media (print/broadcast) & innovative digital projects
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with account and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
• 4+ years relevant experience in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Visual Arts or relevant field experience in advertising/design agency environment.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), comfortable using UI prototyping programs (XD, Sketch, or Figma); working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365; Video, animation, illustration, and 3D skills are a plus.
• Experience working in digital UI/UX, designing for social, and print design.
• Strong quality control skills and attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
• A passion for current UX/UI digital trends and best practices.
• Online portfolio and/or work samples required.
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.