Senior UX Designer (Full-time)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA is seeking a dynamic User Experience Designer who will be responsible for the user experience and visual design of client websites operating in the healthcare industry. This individual will ensure that all elements of the online experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for website builds and other digital assets.
- Conduct card sorting exercises as projects require.
- Iterate quickly with team and clients from low-fidelity concepts to high-fidelity mockups.
- Understand information architecture to organize website content into site maps during the content strategy stage of a website build.
- Produce high-quality wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards and prototypes.
- Build vision presentations with teams to clearly communicate UX approach.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs and widgets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs and page flows.
- Collaborate with the client, creative and development teams to ensure the creation of tailored designs and experiences for online users.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design as provided in clients’ brand guidelines.
- Design successful page template designs for website builds.
- Fully explain design concept (wireframes and color comps) to clients and client teams.
- Handoff website design to the development team in a manner that explains the vision.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in UX, IA and visual design for websites and digital properties.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (including Adobe XD).
- Experience working with developers to turn UX prototypes into functional builds.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Please Note: All candidates must provide a portfolio of professional UX and visual design work for both desktop and mobile platforms.
JPA Health is a fully integrated communications agency providing marketing, branding, creative and communications agency for clients ranging from emerging biotechs to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively in healthcare. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
JPA Health is a great place to work!
JPA is the right fit for those who find meaning in their career and are as thrilled by others’ success as their own. Individuals work well both by themselves and as part of a team. Employees are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. Everyone is compassionate, creative, and curious.
Located in Washington DC, Boston, New York, and London, JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.