Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical Marketing (Full-time)
Boston (Hybrid work schedule)/Remote
JPA Health is an independent, full-service and integrated omnichannel marketing agency. We believe in the power of storytelling to clarify complexity, capture imaginations, shift mindsets and move markets. We work exclusively in the health sector. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel here!
JPA is seeking a Pharmaceutical Marketing Senior Vice President who is well-versed in the full range of pharmaceutical marketing tactics, delivering the highest possible levels of client service. The ideal person for the role is a skilled relationship builder, possessing deep pharma marketing experience who can deliver for our clients. The person in this role can strategize, interpret, and anticipate client needs grounded in extensive knowledge of the client’s business and the market.
- Lead key HCP- and patient-focused brand marketing activities
- Lead the client team with a robust understanding of complex science, marketing and creative strategy, best practices for branded and unbranded campaigns, showcasing ROI, and medical/legal requirements
- Build client relationships at senior levels and understand what motivates them
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop effective proposals for current and prospective clients
- Own comprehensive development of programs that drive results for our biopharmaceutical clients
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of the roles and metrics of multiple communication channels, especially digital, and have an ability to lead integrated efforts
- Manage account teams in the execution of all programs and assume accountability for meeting all program deliverables
- Foster strong collaborative working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to lead the translation of insights into strategies and tactics
- Possess strong financial acumen and effectively develop and manage budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent directly relevant experience
- 10+ years in pharmaceutical marketing/advertising experience (oncology and rare disease experience a plus)
- Agency account leadership experience preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing multiple clients and account teams
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks, and work both independently and as a team
- Understanding of the changing healthcare environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills a must
- Be detail oriented, tech savvy, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess a passion for health
More About JPA Health
JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.