Boston, MA (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated communications agency providing marketing, creative, and digital services for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel!
JPA is seeking a Vice President, Account Director with 5-7 years of agency experience, who is a well-versed in strategy, client and budget management and cross agency collaboration. A successful candidate is a self-starter comfortable in evaluating and developing marketing strategies, communication strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, and building awareness and positioning for our clients’ brands across multiple channels. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated account leadership/management experience working with MedTech and Pharma clients supporting unbranded and branded multi-channel marketing campaigns. Ideal experience would include managing marketing, public relations, and advocacy accounts.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of the roles and metrics of other communication channels, especially digital, and have an ability to lead integrated efforts
- Strategize, shape, and direct the execution of marketing programs and campaigns, data communications, patient programs, new product launches, policy programs, events and other initiatives
- Manage account teams in the execution of all programs and assume accountability for meeting all program deliverables.
- Establish and drive new business pipeline by identifying and leveraging new agency revenue opportunities for organic growth, as well as playing key roles on incoming new biz leads and RFPs.
- Collaborate with Managing Director and other senior team members at JPA on new business, client programs and agency-wide initiatives.
- Supervise staff including professional development and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Prior agency experience: (5 – 7 years)
- Proven integrated marketing communications skills/experience
- Health communications experience (pharma/biotech, oncology, rare disease experience a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks, and work both independently and as a team
- Understanding of the changing healthcare environment
- Be detail oriented, tech savvy, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess a passion for healthcare communication
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.