Videographer / Video Editor (Full-time)
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications agency supporting clients across the health sector, including emerging biotechs and leading non-profit organizations. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. Some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, clients, and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
JPA Health seeks a great visual storyteller to add to its expanding creative team.
As a videographer/editor, you’ll be a major contributor to innovative visual productions, both in studio and on location.
The experience and passion for storytelling will directly impact the future of branded content and video programming for JPA Health and its clients. In this role, the team member conceptualizes and develops visual content for internal communications, social media, web initiatives, and short-form videos ranging from video/motion graphics. The position reports directly to the Multimedia Directors. The ideal candidate for this role is a proactive and natural problem solver who has a serious passion for creating, crafting, and editing video.
- 3-5 years of video production and video editing experience in an agency or fast-paced corporate environment
- Able to provide a solid portfolio demonstrating creative and technical expertise
- Highly skilled at managing all aspects of video filming, post-production, lighting, sound production, and location management
- Knowledge in operating digital cinema-style cameras, motion graphics, design, campaign, and technology trends
- Proven ability to be proactive and a natural problem solver
- High-level creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects
- Proven self-starter with the ability to initiate work and collaborate with internal teams to develop the best assets possible
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask with composure and attention to detail
- Attention to detail, quick thinking, and a demonstrated proficiency in shooting video
- Lifelong learner and able to identify new learning opportunities
- Actively participate in weekly meetings with Multimedia Director to ensure production visions are aligned
- Shoot, manage, and maintain projects at all stages of production while maintaining a highly organized workflow
- Assist with maintaining field and studio production schedules
- Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling and creative storytelling
- Maintain, operate, and set up all video, audio, and lighting equipment
- Produce, edit, and optimize video files for the branded campaign, live events, social media, and web use
- Manage content distribution and storage
- Represent JPA Health while engaging with clients, colleagues, and venders
- Ensure deliverables meet JPA’s quality standards
JPA Health is a great place to work
JPA is the right fitto those who find meaning in their career and are as thrilled by others’ success as their own. Individuals work well both by themselves and as part of a team. Employees are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. Everyone is curious, clever, and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston, New York, and London, JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.