Washington, DC (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel!
JPA is seeking a Vice President, Digital Marketing with eight years of agency experience, who is a well-versed in guiding strategy for digital campaigns across social, website and paid media. A strong candidate for the position will be a creative problem-solver who is excited about leading a team of digital strategists.
• Develop and manage digital strategy across a range of diverse health-focused accounts
• Oversee the development and delivery of high-quality work products supported by detailed and actionable reporting
• Lead innovation and integration between core areas, including social media, digital advertising and optimization, website development, search engine optimization and measurement
• Manage, develop and grow the digital marketing team
• Drive business development in coordination with account team leads
• Manage budgets and monitor financial performance
• At least eight years of PR agency or equivalent with demonstrable experience within health sector
• Keen knowledge of ever-evolving digital environment paired with a clear understanding of how digital tactics work together to drive results
• Strong familiarity with community management tools (e.g., Sprout Social, Hootsuite), digital advertising platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, YouTube and Snapchat) and reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
• Understanding of website development process, specifically a familiarity with WordPress
• Ability to provide counsel at senior levels, analyze and solve problems
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Internship or relevant experience
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, and London England, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.