Boston, MA or New York (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated communications agency providing marketing, branding, creative and communications agency for clients ranging from emerging biotechs to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively in healthcare. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger. Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
JPA is seeking a Life Sciences Marketing & Communications Vice President or Senior Vice President who is well-versed in the full range of marketing and communications tactics and delivering the highest possible levels of client service. This is an exciting time in healthcare, and we need problem solvers who are energized – not intimidated – by what’s new and different.
- Own comprehensive development of integrated marketing and communications programs that drive results for our clients in the life science category. This can range from high-science, small-cap biotech corporate brand-building; to big pharma brand programming; to exciting new healthcare technology solutions making a mark on the world; and whatever comes next.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of the roles and metrics of other communication channels, especially digital, and have an ability to lead integrated efforts
- Strategize, shape, and direct the execution of marketing programs and campaigns, data communications, patient programs, new product launches, policy programs, events and other initiatives
- Manage account teams in the execution of all programs and assume accountability for meeting all program deliverables.
- Establish and drive new business pipeline by identifying and leveraging new agency revenue opportunities for organic growth, as well as playing key roles on incoming new biz leads and RFPs.
- Supervise staff including professional development and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Prior agency experience: (10+ years)
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (pharma/biotech, oncology, rare disease experience a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks, and work both independently and as a team
- Understanding of the changing healthcare environment
- Be detail oriented, tech savvy, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess a passion for health
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, compassionate and creative.
With offices in Washington DC, New York, Boston and London, JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.