Web Content Writer (Full-time)
Washington, DC (Hybrid Work Schedule)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications, and advocacy agency for clients ranging from emerging biotechs to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, clients, and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
JPA is seeking an experienced and savvy Web Content Writer to create content for digital properties that shares our clients’ thought leadership stories, provides information to visitors, promotes brands, and engages users across various digital platforms.
- Write, edit, and publish content for website pages, blogs, videos, social media posts, content for email campaigns, e-books, whitepapers and more.
- Create informative content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, and influences users across a variety of digital platforms.
- Work closely with client and digital marketing teams to produce content that results in actions taken.
- Publish and edit content across various platforms across the Web.
- Utilize knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that performs well in organic search.
- 4+ years of web content writing experience.
- Experience writing content of a technical nature for the healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms, particularly WordPress and writing posts for the major social media platforms.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understand the difference between writing content for the web vs publications.
- Ability to work effectively with client, client team, development, and creative personnel.
JPA Health is a great place to work!
JPA is the right fit for those who find meaning in their career and are as thrilled by others’ success as their own. Individuals work well both by themselves and as part of a team. Employees are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. Everyone is compassionate, creative, and curious. Located in Washington DC, Boston MA, New York, NY, and London England, JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.