(Full Time; London, UK)
We seek an Account Manager with agency experience, proven media and advocacy relations skills and strong writing ability. Applicant should be detail oriented, demonstrate critical thinking, and possess an interest in the healthcare environment. The position also requires effective time management and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Manager day-to-day account work, which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, leading traditional and social media relations outreach, maintaining client and stakeholder (advocate, KOL, etc.) contact and managing projects
- Material development, including drafting a wide range of written materials, memos, blogs, newsletters and reports
- Act as a liaison between client, outside vendors and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., media, advocates, medical experts, other interest groups)
- Manage implementation of events, such as internal conferences, advocacy meetings and/or briefings, etc.
- Supervise junior staff on various account project and activities
- Communications experience (public relations or advocacy relations) with proven advocacy and media relations skills (advocate engagement, media outreach, project management, event execution, etc.) and strong writing ability
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a demonstrated interest in healthcare and science
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific, journalism or related field
- Healthcare communications experience preferred
Travel may be required for this position (about 10% of time)