Strategic Communications to Drive Policy Changes
Our public affairs and issues advocacy team is skilled in waging and winning policy battles in the U.S. and abroad.
As experts in translating complex issues into compelling campaigns, JPA Health helps develop tailored strategies and tactical campaigns that support clients’ objectives to influence health and healthcare.
Public affairs and issues advocacy are foundational to JPA’s work. Originally, founded as Jones Public Affairs, today our public affairs and issue advocacy team continues to provide award-winning services in Washington, D.C., and at the state-level. Further, our London-based staff have deep experience with policy and market access strategies throughout Europe. We create the environment necessary to shape public opinion, raise awareness, manage issues, influence legislation and promote market access.
Public Affairs and Issue Advocacy Services
- Advertising Development and Targeting
- Legislative and Regulatory Briefings
- Legislative Fly-Ins / Lobbying Days
- Managed Market Support
- Message Development and Survey Research
- National and Policy Media Outreach
- National Campaigns and Coalition Building
- Policy Development Services
- Pre-Approval Access Programs
- Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access
- Social Media Campaigns
- Stakeholder Targeting
- State-based Outreach and Third–Party Programs
- Testimonial Writing and Hearing Preparation