2023 Healthcare Crystal Ball: JPA Leaders Share Their Predictions for the Year Ahead
We asked our practice leads from across the agency to share – in 23 words or less – what is something new in the healthcare PR and marketing landscape that they expect to see in 2023? Here is what they said:
- Samantha Cranko, Life Science Corporate Communications Lead: Impressive innovation in biotech and pharma goes hand in hand with pricing concerns – expect more focus on communicating treatment value for cost.
- Karen Goldstein, Public Health Practice Lead: I’m feeling optimistic there will be continued collective focus and action on social drivers of health to improve public health, particularly health equity.
- Kelly McNeil, Life Science Marketing Group Lead: Education and tools for APPs (advanced practice providers) will be paramount, as the need continues to go beyond the doctor in resource-strapped times.
- Grace Wahlbrink, Digital Marketing Lead: Shakeups in tech are starting to destabilize the digital media landscape. Strategic flexibility will drive success for health companies on social in 2023.
- Christina Zurla, Federal Government Practice Lead: I foresee federal health agencies continuing to support (and fund) efforts that address and help normalize mental health and wellbeing.