Strategic Communications to Drive Policy Changes
Our public affairs and issues advocacy team is skilled in waging and winning policy battles in the U.S. and abroad. Read a recent case study here.
As experts in translating complex issues into compelling campaigns, JPA Health helps develop tailored strategies and tactical campaigns that support clients’ objectives to influence health and healthcare policy.
Public affairs and issues advocacy are foundational to JPA’s work. Originally, founded as Jones Public Affairs, today our public affairs and issue advocacy team continues to provide award-winning services in Washington, D.C., and at the state-level. Further, our London-based staff have deep experience with policy and market access strategies throughout Europe. We create the environment necessary to shape public opinion, raise awareness, manage issues, influence legislation and promote market access.
Public Affairs and Issue Advocacy Services
- National and Policy Media Outreach
- Social Media Campaigns
- National Issue Campaigns and Coalition Building
- Stakeholder Mobilization and Advocacy
- Advertising Development and Targeting
- Legislative and Regulatory Briefings
- Legislative Fly-Ins
- State-Based Outreach and Third-Party Programs
- Managed Market Support
- Message Development and Survey Research
- Policy Development Services
- Pre-Approval Access Programs
- Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access
- Stakeholder Targeting
- Testimonial Writing and Hearing Preparation
Elevate: Public Affairs and Communications Podcast by JPA Health
JPA Health’s podcast ELEVATE features insights from industry experts in public affairs. The podcast explores issues and trends impacting the intersection of policy, business and society in health. Every episode, the team shares best practices and innovative ideas to influence the changing health landscape. JPA Health is an independent, full-service communications agency.
Listen to our podcast by clicking on one of the icons below