Integrated Campaigns that Drive Policy Changes
Issues advocacy is part of JPA Health’s heritage. In fact, the agency was founded in 2007 as Jones Public Affairs. Today the firm is well recognized for its award-winning services in the health sector. Our team has a track record for conditioning policy environments to shape public opinion, raise awareness, manage issues, influence legislation, and promote market access. This work has been effectively on a state, federal and international level.
As experts in translating complex issues into compelling campaigns, JPA Health develops one-of-a-kind tailored strategies and tactical campaigns to support clients’ objectives to influence policymakers, staff members, and their constituencies.
Our team has decades of bipartisan experience and is skilled in waging and winning important policy battles making public affairs foundational to JPA’s work.
Public Affairs Services
- Federal Policy Issue Campaigns
- Coalition Building and Development
- Capitol Hill Fly-in Support
- Op-eds, LTEs, Earned Media Programs
- Legislative and Regulatory Briefings
- Policy Briefs and Analysis
- Grassroots and Grasstops Engagement
- Regulatory Agency Engagement
- Executive Visibility
- Phone and Text Outreach Campaigns
- Surrogate, Influencer ID, and Stakeholder Targeting
- National and Policy Media Outreach
- Social Media Campaigns
- National Issue Campaigns and Coalition Building
- Stakeholder Mobilization and Advocacy
- Advertising Development and Targeting
- Testimonial Writing and Hearing Preparation
Elevate: Public Affairs and Communications Podcast by JPA Health
JPA Health’s podcast ELEVATE features insights from industry experts in public affairs. The podcast explores issues and trends impacting the intersection of policy, business and society in health. Every episode, the team shares best practices and innovative ideas to influence the changing health landscape. JPA Health is an independent, full-service communications agency.
Listen to our podcast by clicking on one of the icons below